Capacity development of civil society organizations in professionalization in service provision on local level
Project for capacity development of civil society organizations from Serbia in professionalization of social care service provision at local level
Project title: Capacity development of civil society organizations in professionalization in service provision on local level
Partners: Center for Liberal-Democratic Studies, European Commission, Government of Republic of Serbia – Office for Cooperation with Civil Society
Period: November 2012 - November 2013.
Short project description: The project aims to support and further strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations at the local level. Twenty organisations from all around the Serbia will in the year through a number of workshops, experiences exchange and mentoring get opportunity to improve their capacity, primarily in the professionalisation of the provision of social services in their communities.
Serbian management center
Combining many years of professional experience and knowledge of the specific needs of clients, SMC provides support in the area of:
- Management Consulting,
- Planning and implementation of business strategies,
- Project management
- Public Management,
- Human resources improvements,
- Implementation of software solutions.
SMC provides support to professional project management and improving organizational project management:
- Development of methodologies and methodological manuals for project management
- Managing, monitoring and control of projects
- Multi-project management
- Application of maturity models and best practices
- Redesign of organizational elements
- Introduction of Project Management Unit (PMO)